Upcoming Events in Crested Butte, Colorado
Check our facebook page for the latest updates.
- Friday, January 18 at 6 PM: Kick off the weekend with prospect spiritual leader, Rabbi Joshua Ginsberg-Margo. Shabbat, Tu Bishvat, and Pot Luck Dinner! Fun and great food celebrating the Birthday of the Trees – a B’nai Butte tradition. Please bring a generous dish and/or drink to share at our pot luck dinner at the home of the Bilows - 1018 County Road 738/Brush Creek Road. Directions: Take Highway 135 to the Skyland/Country Club. Pass entrance to Skyland and the Club. Green roof on the right. For Questions call 970-349-0703.
- Saturday, January 19 at 10 AM: Join us for a Torah Study with Rabbi Joshua at the home of Amy and Roger Rolfe. Their condo is located at 18 Snowmass Road, Gateway Condominiums, Unit #204, Mt. Crested Butte, CO 81225. Park at the 2nd entrance or Public parking across the street. Enter the personal door and use the elevator to the 4th floor, then turn left to 1st door #204.
- Saturday, January 19 at 5 PM: Join us for Happy Hour with Rabbi Joshua for a meet and greet followed with Havdalah. Dinner with the Rabbi an open invitation for after the Happy Hour. Location TBA.
- Sunday, January 20 at 10 AM: Meet Rabbi Josh at the Red Lady Lift on the mountain for some light skiing and schmoozing. We are a ski town, right? So why not get to know the Rabbi on the slopes!
- Sunday, January 20 at 12:00 PM- 1:00 PM: Take a coffee break with Rabbi Josh at Coal Breaker Coffee located in the Treasury Building at the base of the mountain.
More Jewish Events could pop up! Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ pages/Bnai-Butte-Congregation/255060397852981 and join our monthly email list by saying “add me” to firstname.lastname@example.org